Spotify is the world’s leading music streaming service today with more than 365 million users. Spotify has completely changed the world of music and our lives with a unique algorithm that recommends the best songs according to our preferences. Although the app has a free version, having a Premium subscription offers better facilities. In this article, we will show you the ways to get free Spotify Premium without breaking copyright laws.
Why should you get Spotify Premium?
Spotify’s free version has more to offer than any other music streaming app available today. With a free account, you get access to the app’s entire archive of over 70 million songs and podcasts, nifty social features, and personalized playlists. Even so, it also has some limitations a lot of people want to upgrade to Premium. Typically, it allows you to listen to music without ad interruptions and unlimited skips. Also, unlike with a free account, you are free to choose which tracks to listen to (even on mobile) and download songs. That means you can listen to your favorite tracks even without an Internet connection, like when you’re on an airplane or somewhere with no signal.
Plus, Spotify Premium is also great for audiophiles. By switching to Premium, you can listen to music at 320 Kbps, which is the highest sound quality Spotify has to offer. On top of that, premium users also get access to Spotify Group Sessions. With this feature, you and your friends can listen to music or podcasts together in real-time no matter where you are in the world. Now we will go through the next section to learn the ways to get free Spotify Premium.
8 ways to get free Spotify Premium
Get free Spotify Premium with AT&AT
AT&AT unlimited customers are in luck as they can get a free Spotify Premium account without paying any fees. To get Spotify Premium for free, just follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Create an AT&T WatchTV account if you don’t already have one. Then, choose Spotify Premium from among all the options.
- Step 2: Click Confirm then Go to Spotify and sign in to your account.
- Step 3: Click the I Agree and Start Register Now button.
One of the easiest ways to get free Spotify Premium account is to borrow an account from a friend or family member. Anyone signed up for Premium can log in and use their account on as many devices as they want. But note that many users cannot stream music with one account at the same time. One way to solve it is to switch to Offline Mode.
- Step 1: Launch the Spotify app on your phone and go to the Home tab.
- Step 2: Tap Settings with a gear icon in the top right corner of the screen. Select Playback.
- Step 3: Tap the switch next to “Offline” to enable Offline Mode.
Buy a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
If you live in the US, you can get Spotify Premium for free just by owning a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet. To be eligible for the promotion, you’ll need to purchase the device anytime between May 4, 2021, and May 3, 2022. Of course, you’ll also need to redeem your voucher by March 3. May 2022. You get three months’ worth of Spotify Premium with this promotion. You can change by following the steps here:
- Step 1: Launch the preloaded Spotify app on your Samsung Galaxy device. If your phone or tablet doesn’t already have the app, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: If you already have an account, log in with your credentials. Otherwise, create an account by clicking the “Sign Up Free” button.
- Step 3: Click the Advanced button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap Spotify Premium for Samsung.
- Step 4: To make use of the promotion, choose “3 Months Free Trial.“
Note that you can only redeem your voucher if you haven’t used Spotify Premium before. Furthermore, Spotify will start charging you automatically after the three-month free trial period ends. Therefore, make sure to cancel your subscription before the trial period expires.
Pay with PayPal
Signing up for a Spotify Premium account with PayPal is another simple way to legally get free Spotify Premium. When you sign up with PayPal, you get three months of Premium for free. To sign up for Spotify Premium with PayPal, make sure you have a verified Paypal account first. You can make a free account if you don’t already have one. Get a free trial by following these instructions:
- Step 1: Open the Spotify app on your smartphone. Next Click Premium in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Click the “Get Premium” button. After that, you’ll be taken to the page with payment details.
- Step 3: Select PayPal from the payment options. To finalize your transaction, Spotify will next link you to PayPal’s website.
Working at Starbucks
You can get a free Spotify Premium membership by working for Starbucks. All Starbucks employees or Starbucks Partners will receive free Spotify Premium for as long as they remain at the company.
- Step 1: Sign in to your Spotify account. If you haven’t already, you can create a free account by visiting the Spotify website.
- Step 2: Go to Spotify Partner Licensing Portal and select “Get Premium”. Click “Agree” to link your Spotify account to this portal.
- Step 3: On the verification page, enter your last name and your Starbucks Global Username, which is the two-letter country code, and your partner number. now you just need to wait for a while to complete the registration process. It could take this process many hours. Once you’ve created your free Spotify Premium account, utilize it at least once every month to keep it active. Your account will revert to the free version if you don’t.
Spotify Premium Student Plan
One of the ways to get free Spotify Premium is by using the Spotify Premium Student Plan. There’s a free Spotify premium for students, offering a 1- or 3-month free premium trial and then continuing to pay at a discounted rate through your senior year of college. Free Spotify Premium for students is available for up to four years, and one must be over 18 years old. To sign up for more information, visit the Spotify Premium for Students page.
Spotify Premium Walmart +
Walmart+ is a relatively new membership program that gives customers access to benefits that save time and money. As a Walmart+ paid member, you’ll be able to get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. Follow these steps:
Navigate to the official Walmart website and then join Walmart+. Next, click Get Spotify Premium and enter your email to sign in. Click Continue and select the Premium plan.
Spotify Free Trial
The most popular ways to get free Spotify Premium is to use the Spotify free trial service offered by Spotify. Spotify will be rolling out some free trial promotions for 30 days, 60 days, 3 months and even 6 months. Stay tuned for related news on Spotify to get the longest free trial. It is simple and easy to handle. You can also use Spotify gift cards redeemed from your friends to extend your free trial. If you want, you can cancel this free trial at any time and use your new email address to start a new Spotify free trial to enjoy free Spotify Premium for longer.
Different ways to get Spotify Premium for free are provided in this article. Even better, every single one of these techniques is totally legal. Spotify Premium is an immersive music experience that everyone wants. Who doesn’t want to listen to ad-free, on-demand, high-quality music that you can take with you anywhere? Have you used any of the techniques we recommended in this manual? We hope this information was useful and that you were able to acquire Spotify Premium for free indefinitely.